Coffee Meets Bagel is a technology-rich site. The range of options and features can be a little overwhelming at first.
|Dominant Members Age||Mobile Friendly||Girls Percent||Price|
|25 - 34||Yes||46%||$1.99|
If you need help in finding your significant other, use Coffee Meets Bagel. It site was created in 2011, and since then it has become rather popular and shown itself as an effective dating venue with the 1M members last year. Approximately 2K of girls are online, and considering the gender mix (46%/54% women to men) it is a beneficial platform to try. About 118K members visit site Coffee Meets Bagel monthly.
It is mobile friendly, and good customer support team Coffee Meets Bagel available 24/7. To pay for the services, you can use Mastercard,Skrill,PayPal,Visa,Payoneer,Maestro,Credit Cards,American Express,EasyPay, and the starting price is $1.99.
- Profile photos and information are visible to all members
- Free registration, searches, and messaging
- Only takes up small memory space
- Extensive search and discovery opportunities
Pros & Cons
- Registration is free of charge
- More than 50000 monthly users
- Has a lot of interesting features
- Many Marriage Minded Members
- Has an actual phone number to call for inquiries
- Helps people find partners who share their faith, culture, and traditions
- Free users cannot send and receive messages to and from other users
- The “messaging” will be in a form of “letter” correspondence, not a direct chat
- Cannot search for members by random, only compatible members based on your personality test
- Inappropriate and pornographic content became rampant on the site